Ed Sheeran Interview - Ed Sheeran's Top 10 Rules For Success (@edsheeran)
He's an English singer-songwriter and occasional actor.
In 2014, he was nominated for Best New Artist at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards.
He received the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year in 2015.
He's Ed Sheeran and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Connect with people
He sang in a local church choir from the age of four and learned guitar at a very young age.
2. Just be you
In addition to Damien Rice, he cited The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Nizlopi, Eminem as his biggest musical influences.
3. The more you do, the better you get
He began music recording in 2005, and released his first independent EP, The Orange Room EP.
4. Be a likeable person
He played open mic nights all over LA, before he was spotted at The Foxxhole by Jamie Foxx.
5. Everything has a silver lining
Jamie Foxx was so impressed that he offered Sheeran the use of his recording studio and a bed.
6. Start off as early as possible
Throughout 2010, he was seen by more people over the internet through YouTube and his fan-base grew.
7. Learn from others
With the release of his independent EP, No. 5 Collaborations Project in 2011, he gained mainstream attention.
8. Commit to one thing
His debut single, "The A Team", entered the UK Singles Chart at #3, selling over 58,000 copies in the first week.
He made a guest appearance on Taylor Swift's 4 studio album, Red, and wrote songs for One Direction.
10. Do something different
As part of his x world tour, Sheeran played 3 sold out concerts at London's Wembley Stadium.
+Evan Carmichael I just was talking to my brother about becoming a songwriter, and he told me that I don't have the talent for this, and try to see where my talent is and go from there, but I didn't like this advice because I know that some successful people could achieve what they want to become although they didn't have the talent from the beginning, and I believe that I can do the same thing. Can you make a video about the singer Ed Sheeran? Maybe top ten or his story, I really would love
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscri....ption_center?add_use
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469....771690394737405/post
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso - Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* Lunch & Earn - Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* Top 10 Rules for Success - Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* #Entvironment - Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* #EvansBook - Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* #BelieveLife - Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM
* Life with Evan - Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM